of their A201 series counterparts.
The A202 units are also pending
EN-1834 certification, the company
said. The A202-2100 has reduced
volume by an average of 24% and
improved attenuation up to 6%.
• The A201-4100 Residential Grade
Silencer: These units have main-
tained the original sizing and origi-
nal attenuation levels.
• The A202-4100 Residential Grade
Spark Arresting Silencer: In these
products, volume has been low-
ered by an average of 36% and
attenuation has been improved
up to 6%.
• The A201-5100 Critical Grade
Silencer: The “workhorse” model
of the product line, Osborn said.
All grades above it are used pri-
marily to meet rigorous sound
specifications. The 201-5100
units are GT Exhaust’s high-
performance value products, fea-
turing a reduced volume by an
average of 31% and improved
attenuation range up to 9%.
• The A201-5100+ Critical Grade
Silencer: A new product devel-
oped during research on the A200
series product line. It is a variant
of the A201-5100 grade silencer
and provides further attenuation
on high-end frequencies, boosting
the performance level of an A201-
5100 silencer, while maintaining the
Users will get optimal sound
reduction on an application,
Osborn said, without having to
upgrade to the performance-
based Super Critical grade silenc-
ers. Even with the much improved
performance, the A201-5100+ still
comes in at a lower price point
than the current production critical
grade silencer, he said.
• The A202-5100 Critical Grade
Spark Arresting Silencer: These
models have lowered volume by
an average of 18% and improved
attenuation ranges up to 5%.
• The A201-6100 Super Critical Grade
Silencer: This, Osborn said, is pri-
marily a performance-driven product,
designed to meet rigorous sound
specs. It features a lowered volume
by an average of 33% and improved
attenuation range up to 3%.
To Request More Information
On This Company Go To
Atlas Copco QAS 600 Generator. . .
• Largest model in the QAS range • Rated at 575 kVA at 60 Hz • Powered by a Volvo TAD 1641 GE diesel engine
• Operates at 77 dB(A) at 60 Hz – ideal for sensitive areas
• 239-gallon fuel tank with standard auxiliary fuel tank connections
• Isolated electrical system compartment for safe access
• Housed in galvaneel steel canopy with a powder coat finish
• Easy transport with trailer or forklift slots, plus integrated bumpers
• Ideal for rental, industrial, public utility, and construction applications
. . .safe, reliable, continuous power
for your onsite demands.
See us at...CONEXPO
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment
March 2011 DIESEL PROGRESS NORTH AMERICAN EDITION 37