If you have corrosive salt applications requiring a proven coating for your exposed hydraulic filter –
Zinga Tect Coating – is now a viable option.
Zinga Tect Coating Performance Benefits:
• 3000+ hours of salt spray with a crosshatch test is achievable in some applications
• resists deterioration from acid and alkaline solutions
• fights filiform corrosion
• improves product aesthetics
• is RoHS, ELV, and WEEE compliant
• combines conventional anodizing with a proprietary sealing process to produce a finish
coating that resists creep corrosion while exhibiting superior adhesion qualities.
• highly recommended when corrosion resistance conditions are demanding.
Hardness (pencil) (ASTM B 3363)
Thickness (Eddie Current)
Salt Spray (with cross hatch)
Acid Resistance (H2SO4 5% 68∞ F)
Alkaline Resistance (NaOH 5% 68∞ F)
Solvent Resistance ( MIBK)
QUV UVB Test (w/ no visible changes)
Gloss to semi-gloss
0.5 – 2.0 mils
> 1000 hours
> 300 hours
> 300 hours
> 20 double rubs
Minimum orders apply for Zinga Tect Coating.
SEE DIRECTLINK WWW.DIESELPROGRESS.COM
1 Hour Drop Test
2-stroke oil TC-W3
ATF DEXRON III ( 24 hour soak test)
Power Steering Fluid
Power Trim Fluid
Unleaded Gasoline ( 24 hour soak test)
10% Muriatic Acid